perjantai 13. huhtikuuta 2012

Third family

On Monday I changed my family my third time. This family are not very srtickt! :) Right now us parents are in Juamantla (capital of state of Veracruz) and hear are just we two. :) Do what you want!!!! ;)
Last week and this week are holiday weeks. I haven´t done nothing special. One day I go with my second family to one river to swim, but the water looked little bit no so clean, so I stayed on the land!
On this week I have eated tacos, tacos, tacos y quesadillas with banan. :)
And hear was one girl from South-Korea. She was 5-6 years ago here exchange-student and now is studig in university in Puebla, Puebla, Mexico. :)
And yesterday I had my precentacion of Finland. I hade make some changes in my precentacion, but my computer didn´t save them! And then I forgot to take my adaptor wirh me to charge my compu and and... power point didn´t eather work wery well...!!!! >:(    -hapily I had made "joulutorttu" and that save me! :)
Today eating with my aunts and right now don´t know what to do.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti