torstai 22. maaliskuuta 2012

Cancer

Yesterday in the school in our class came one student of my school to ask money to pay her sisters hospital bills because her sister had a cancer and the family didn`t have enought money to put she in the hospital. I haven`t never talked about the poors in Mexico put in the street there is some people without hand/s, leg/s, have some deformation in the body, legs are to small, no foot or it toi smal to be able to walk normal... This kind of people are on the street asking money or playing some "instrument" (kettle, hitting two twigs together...) to make other people to ignore them.

On Thursday there were earthquake, but I didn`t notice nothing! I didn`t go to school at that day but I herd that they were in the school yard. I really want to feel a eartquake some day! Hear have been two, but never had notice nothing!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti