maanantai 23. huhtikuuta 2012

Les than 3 months!!



Anymore 86 days left my trip of mexico., 2.8 months! I don´t want to go back in Finland! -Or yes I want, but no I don´t! Last weekend I went with my new family in state of Veracruz on beach Poza Rica. I saw the other side of Atlantic! BEfore going the beach I asked from my sister if she had sun cream. They had and I planed to put it before going in the wawes -but then we forgot and just runned in the wawes jumping there. We walked on the coast line and in agua and did a lot of crazy stuff! EVER BEEN IN BEACH OF A BIG SEE!!!!
Eating fish marined by beer + dinking, playing... - by beer... ;D 

...and about the sun cream... I BURNED! :/ Ok. I´m not burned so badly but my shouldres are red! (So pleace people! Use sun cream or protect your skin from sun.)

Today is my first offical class of Mexican dances! :) With other exchange-students we are going to practice  Jarabe Tapatio, wich is one typical dance in México, to Cancun, where we are going on 27.5-15.6 to see the white white sand and blue blue sea.



Oh! And in my new school every year they choose "The quieen" of the school. First all the clasess have their candidad and after that buy votes they are going to choose who is going to be The queen. - And my class want me to be tha candidad.... ;D   Ok, it take a lot of money because you need to buy dress, and make up and... but your friends and class are going to help you... :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti