perjantai 18. toukokuuta 2012

Coronacion

One and half week for Ryta Maya! It`s a trip in south Mexico. We are going in Cancun where the sand is white and the sea blue. (Like the fotos I showed in my firsts posts.)

I couldn`t be the candidad in teh coronacion, I don`t know why because to me they said that I cant be candidat, becaus in next year I won`t be hear, but one girl who is going in Turkey in next year was able to be...! :( Ok, on friday I went in my old house that my sister could make up me. After make up they drive me to my house (I was late!). The front door was locked and I don`t have key in that door - so I needed to wait that somebody came to open it. I was waiting and finally my father came - the coronacion had pased, but my father drive me in the party and I was just dancing with my friends! I went in my house at four in the morning and after that I danced with one guy (brother of my friend) rokc, salsa, music the 70`s, 80`s... and the band who was plaing invited us and some other people to dress like timbiriche and we danced on the stage!

Dress like timbiriche!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti